THE INTERNET (prop replica)
BLACK BOX SPECIAL EDITION
This is a custom unlicensed prop replica of THE INTERNET from the BBC’s The IT Crowd Season 3 episode #4 “The Speech”
THE INTERNET now comes with the *ACTUAL SPEECH written by Roy and Moss on 3x5 cards in hand-written ink.
(*by actual I mean the one I wrote down after listening to the episode and then had my co-creator make 100 hand written copies of...)
I make no claims that this is the ORIGINAL or LICENSED internet. (To our knowledge, there is no such thing…) Neither the BBC or the makers of The IT Crowd are aware of this prop replica and as such have not sanctioned, approved or given their approval in any way for the creation, use, storage, or handling of THE INTERNET.
Despite this we know that this is the best prop replica of THE INTERNET you’ll be able to find at any price. This is simply the finest prop-replica of THE INTERNET available period.
Each is individually numbered and signed.
What you can expect from THE INTERNET (prop replica):
BLACK BOX SPECIAL EDITION
• THE INTERNET (prop replica) is fully functional with a single red blinking light (so you know it’s on and that everything is fine)
• THE INTERNET (prop replica) comes with its own AA (x2) power cells (Installed)
• THE INTERNET (prop replica) comes turned on, in fact it’s always on (Unless you figure out how to turn it off)
• THE INTERNET (prop replica) comes fully demagnetized
• THE INTERNET (prop replica) comes with the full knowledge and blessing from the elders of the internet
• THE INTERNET (prop replica) comes fully assembled and ready to use
• THE INTERNET (prop replica) is wireless so it works anywhere
• THE INTERNET (prop replica) is surprisingly small
• THE INTERNET (prop replica) weighs next to nothing (of course)
Accept no substitutes or cheap “do it yourself” imitations these are the real deal and are the only prop-replicas that come individually numbered and signed by their maker. (ME)
This is the only time this Black Box Special Edition will be sold.
It will only be created once and is limited to 100 pieces.
Each piece is individually hand-numbered, serialized and signed by both myself and its co-creator.
#';s 1-100 are available except for #2 which was given to an honored guest at a very special occasion.
(Seriously, #2 is not avaialble)
In addition (if you manage to read this far) I can customize the Congradulations letter to include the name of anyone you want and their occupation... just let me know and include an additional $10 and you'll receive a one of a kind customized package.
Here's what you get IN ADDITION to everything above:
1. Limited edition THE INTERNET Packaging with replica red dot and shiny black finish. After all , the worlds most influential device deserves its own replica box.
2. Custom written and hand-signed employee of the month replica letter of congratulations! That's right, they love you, they really love you. (If your name is Jen Barber)
3. 100% mostly and totally complete partial listing of all of THE INTERNET features, and things to look out for, including a once only printed list of all previous versions. Hand-Signed by the creators. (Using a real pen and ink)
4. A multi-card hand-written genuine 3x5 note card speech prop-replica, just like the one Jen uses in the TV show: The Speech. Its all there in pen and ink, ready for you to read to your audience as you present THE INTERNET to your regular folk. (It's also de-magnetized and wrapped in anti-static wrapping so there's no chance it can shock you... )
5. Highest quality 100% cotton, card stock and other papers used for these amazing and keepsake add-ons. Just like they may have used in the show, or even in real life.
6. Hand assembled, Hand written, Hand signed and some other hand things I can't remember right now, but rest assured, they've been included.
7. Custom twisted pair wire, because for THE INTERNET only the best will do. And yes, I twisted each one by hand... :)
THE INTERNET will bring you years of blinking goodness and calm, I know, because I'm not just the creator of THE INTERNET prop replica, I'm also a client.
I guarantee IT!
- Hal Zucati
1 business day
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Sep 18, 2018
Jan 20, 2018
Well made, you can tell this was made by a true fan. Works just as described.
Dec 28, 2017
Shipped on time, arrived in a nice box/packaging. It was a bit pricey for compared to other options, but I think the internet elders would approve.
Mar 8, 2017
The attention to detail on this is impressive. The extras ensure you know it's made with a fan's love. It weighs very little and the signed certificate by Stephen Hawking let's you know it's got proper authorization. This is hands down the best 'THE INTERNET' prop replica ther e is.
Nov 21, 2016
The item itself is great and I love the speech cards and the other IT Crowd things that came with it. But this was supposed to be a Christmas gift and the signed and numbered gift box was used as the shipping box and of course destroyed in transit (but The Internet survived!) The shipping label was taped directly on the gift box. Also the other personalized silver signatures were written on the shrink-wrapped packaging around the Internet. It had so much tape that I couldn't save it when unpackaging the Internet. So if the Internet is for you and you don't care about the signature and numbering and such, you'll be good. It's awesome. But if you're planning on giving it as a gift, you may have to come up with your own gift box.